Additional Professional Development Resources
- Staff Fellowship Program – Become a Project Sponsor to prototype or pilot a new program, service, or project, or apply as a Staff Fellow to contribute your existing skills, learn new skills, and collaborate with colleagues across other campus units. Check out the new Staff Fellowship offered by the Sponsored Projects Office (SPO) by scrolling down to the Available Staff Fellowship Opportunities section on the Staff Fellowship Program website.
- Career Coaching – Schedule a 1:1 confidential, 45-minute career coaching session for some thought partnership support on how to move forward on any of your ideas, goals, challenges, and opportunities. Appointments are available year-round.
- Check out the many other career support resources on our Grow website
- Visit the Berkeley Events Calendar to learn about activities being offered across campus.
- Explore the My UC Career portal for additional assessments and career planning tools.
- Leverage your UC Berkeley People & Culture sponsored LinkedIn Learning account (free to all UCB staff) to access over 16,000 online courses 24/7 via desktop and mobile devices.