Discover Solutions to Overcome Workplace Problems
The Staff Ombuds Office provides a confidential place for employees to discuss and clarify concerns, identify options, and discover problem-solving strategies to constructively navigate and overcome workplace disputes and problems.
The BSA Programs & Events Committee would like to hear directly from staff about their experiences regarding flexible work agreements. You can also participate in focus groups being held from April 19 through April 21. If interested, please complete the Flexible Work Experience Survey.
Dr. Livingston presented recently at a Berkeley ChangemakerTM workshop to talk about his book, The Conversation: How Seeking and Speaking the Truth about Racism Can Radically Transform Individuals and Organizations. To hear directly from Dr. Livingston about key takeaways from his book, watch this video.
Staff Career Development Workshops and NOW Encore Series-
(all virtual via Zoom) – Visit the Career Development Workshops web page for more details, including the registration links.
- The Skills You Bring – 11/30, 12:30 – 2:30 pm
- LinkedIn II: Maximize Your Online Professional Presence – 12/8, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Get in Gear for a Breakthrough Year in Your Career! – 12/15, 11:30 am – 1 pm
On-Demand Training to Reduce Workplace Conflict
LinkedIn Learning Courses:
Free with LinkedIn Learning Account- Learn how to activate your account
- Conflict Resolution Foundations
- Managing Team Conflict
- Curated Conflict Management Learning Path by UC Berkeley
- Improving Your Listening Skills
- Leading Virtual Meetings