In this section you will find information about other potentially helpful resources on campus and their contact information. Included in this list are many campus services that are common referrals from our office.
Audit and Advisory Services is responsible for independent appraisal activity within the University for the review of accounting, financial and operating systems as a service to management. 510-642-8292
Be Well at Work- University Health Services for Faculty/Staff
- Employee Assistance (Previously known as CARE Services) provides no cost cofidential counseling and referral for UC Berkeley faculty and staff as well as Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory employees. To make an apppointment, call 510-643-7754
- Disability Management Services (DMS) administers the Workers' Compensation program and facilitates return-to-work initiatives and reasonable accommodation for employees who have, or who may develop health problems (work-related or non work-related) affecting employment. 510-643-7921
- Ergonomics Program promotes healthy campus work environments through workshops, consultations, and coordination of the campus network of departmental computer workstation ergonomic evaluators. Email email@example.com
The Office of Human Resources has comprehensive information and materials about Human Resources at UC Berkeley. 510-642-7053
- Berkeley Regional Services (BRS) is comprised of six service regions that provide local high-quality administrative support to their groupings of schools, colleges, and departments. 510-664-9000
- Compensation & Benefits information about UCB’s comprehensive health, welfare, pension and retirement savings plan. 510-642-7053
- Grow is UC Berkeley’s hub for career, skill, and community growth opportunities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labor Relations deals with union contracts, bargaining agreements, labor law posters, and more. 510-642-7053
- Policy information, such as details about Affirmative Acction & EEO, FMLA, layoffs, and other matters.
- Talent Aquisition Manager (TAM) system information.
- Performance Management tools, tips, and organizational effectiveness resources.
Office of Ethics, Risk and Compliance Services
- Disability Access & Compliance supports a university environment accessible to all people, regardless of their relative level of ability. Request accomodations online, or email email@example.com, or call 510-643-6456
- Risk Services works with campus units to identify, assess, and communicate to management the campuswide (or “enterprise”) strategic, compliance, financial, and operational risks that make up UC Berkeley’s risk portfolio. 510-642-5141
- Office of Investigation/UC Whistleblower: If you suspect that a UC employee is engaged in improper governmental activities, you should know that UC has policies that can show you how to "blow the whistle" and protect you from retaliation, if the need arises. Make a report online or call the UC-wide whistleblower hotline: (800) 403-4744
- Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination (OPHD) is responsible for ensuring the University provides an environment for faculty, staff, and students that is free from discrimination, harassment, and sexual violence. OPHD takes reports alleging discrimination and harassment on the basis of categories including race, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation/identity, including allegations of sexual harassment and sexual violence. Report an incident by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-643-3578
Other Ombuds Offices
- Faculty Ombudsperson is the confidential, informal, impartial alternative for the resolution of work-related problems and conflicts for Academic Senate members and staff members in the academic series. 510-642-7213
- Ombuds Office for Students & Postdoctoral Appointees provides an informal dispute resolution process in which the Ombudsperson advocates for fairness, justice, respect for differences, and reasonable solutions to student and postdoctoral issues and concerns. 510-642-5754